Over 7 years, Chef Bas and his partners created several unique dining culinary experiences in Miami.
Opened in 8/18/18, Ahi Sushi Bar is an authentic Omakase style Japanese experience. Omakase is the Japanese tradition of letting the chef choose your order. Omakase or “I leave it to you,” includes fresh fish, seasonal vegetables and ingredients.
Ahi Sushi will also serve fresh sushi, sashimi and traditional poke bowls for lunch.
Seating times for Omakase dining are 6 pm, 7:30 pm, 9 pm and 10:30 pm only.
Reservations are recommended. Very Limited seatings.
No alcoholic beverages sold, restaurant patrons are welcome to bring their own.
– Wakame (Seaweed salad) $ 7.50
– Tuna Yuke (Tuna with kimchee sauce sesame) oil $ 13.00
– Tuna tartare (Finely chopped tuna with Ponzu sauce) $ 13.00
– Salmon avocado salad (Served with mayo, Kimchee sauce) $ 12.00
– Hamachi Ponzu salad (Served with scallion and Serrano pepper) $ 13.00
– White fish mustard ponzu salad (daily fresh fish with signature mustard ponzu sauce) $ 13.00
– Philadelphia roll (Salmon, cream cheese , scallion)$ 12.00
– Salmon California (Salmon, Avocado, Cucumber) $13.00
– Salmon Tuna roll (Salmon, tuna, scallion) $ 15.00
– Red carpet roll (Spicy tuna inside, tuna on top) $ 18.00
– Spicy tuna roll $ 14.00
– Hamachi roll (Hamachi, scallion, pepper) $15.00
– Ahi roll (White fish mix with scallion and pepper) $19.00
– Tuna Poke bowl (Wakame, avocado, pickled eggplant) $ 16.00
– Salmon Poke bowl(Wakame, avocado, pickled eggplant) $15.00
A la cart Nigiri/ Sashimi
– Salmon 2 pcs – $ 6.00
– Tuna 2 pcs – $ 7.00
– Hamachi 2 pcs – $ 7.00
– Daily White fish 2 pcs $ 7.00
– Uni – Market Price
Omakase A $ 80 (Tues- Thur)
Yellow fin Tuna, Salmon, Flounder, Hamachi, Madai, Shima Aji, Negi Toro, Uni from Domestic, Anago, Unagi
Omakase B $110 ( Fri- Sun)
Bluefin Tuna Chutoro, Otoro, Trout, Kanpachi, Kinmedai, Shima Aji, Fluke, seasonal Shiromi, Uni from Hokkaido, Anago, Unagi
1527 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135